I refuse to call them resolutions. I’m not changing, I’m just setting goals for myself.
- Finish the video game pitch. We’re so close, I can feel it, I just have to buckle down.
- Get Ten ready for querying. Again, so close, so very close…
- Finish two of my fanfics–White Heather, which is the last in a stand-alone trilogy I started years ago and it would be nice to put the final cap on it, and then the first series in my Sly Cooper insanity, Sly Cooper: Lost in Time and Space.
- Socialize more. I got into the habit of staying home like a sloth while I lived up in OKC, and now that I’m back here in Norman, I’d really like to get out with my friends a little bit more. (…A wee little.)
- Save for my trip to Disney World! That’s right, I’m fully intending on spending my 27th birthday Bounding around Disney World with at least one, if not two, of my closest friends for a full week. (Okay, we might make a side trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter for one day.) I won’t be able to blog the entire trip, but I do plan to post pictures from it here on the site. 🙂
Leave a Reply